Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Recovery Time Completed...

Handsome hubby, Bob on a harley at Disney

Some cool fireworks, Disney style.



People dancing to "YMCA".....lol



National anthem....


Here's Ellyn and Cindy, we were in line for the powder-potty....heehee...




The pictures from the 15K didn't come out too well. Posted them anyway...


I had a great time running the Minnie Mouse 15K, but my calfs and right hammy have been sore. Today my muscles feel WONDERFUL! I did my yoga class this morning and got a great stretch out of it. It's such a relaxing class. I enjoy it very much.


I was supposed to meet Mike at the gym for a 6 miler after yoga but he came in with his pants all ripped to let me know he took a spill on his motorcycle! He said he was going home. That was 3 hours ago and I've left messages for him. He hasn't called me back yet. I hope he's not at the hospital!


So now I'm kinda hanging around waiting. I'll go for a short run in about 30 minutes if I don't hear from Mike.


I ran into my neighbor PJ, the fireman at the gym. He had knee surgery and couldn't run...wahhhh...I'm solo today. I have half a mind to lay by the pool.....

2 comments:

Sherry said...

Neat-o pics! What time did your race start? Race start on Sunday is 6AM ( at least for the first wave). Transition area closes at 6AM for everyone, though! Early, early morning! Hopefully my wave will be released by 7AM or so... I wanna get it all over with before that sun starts really heating things up... then again, I'd rather not swim in the dark! LOL!

Going out for an 8PM run now. It's the only run-time that I can tolerate these days. Darn heat!

PS- Your hubby IS a cutie pie!! :o)

Nitmos said...

Noooo...don't give in. Don't lay by the pool. Get in a few miles and THEN head to the pool.

Disney always starts those races so darn early you can never get any non-dark pictures!

Rock on.