I was sitting here, finally getting a free moment to read my favorite blogger when I felt an unmistakable hand on my...ummmmm...shoulder. TAGGED!! This should be fun!
your 4 favorite memories from 2008
1. When my son told me he was going to get a tattoo on his arm when he turned 18 that says "Momma's Boy". He was eight, and I got that in writing....LOL
2. Over hearing my two daughters, 19 and 22 at the time, talking about how lucky they were to have us as parents. I cried and ran into the room to hug them.
3. Having a hysterectomy in 2006. I know it was 2 years before this timeline, but I'm still overjoyed with this permanent form of birth control. I hope it's permanent anyway. Can a fetus hook onto my vaginal walls and survive for 9 months???? If they can, I will be prego soon.
4. Running the Sarasota Grouper Run Marathon. What a phenomenal feeling, crossing that finish line!
your 4 favorite movies watched in 2008
1. "Overboard". I love that movie. Goldie Hawn and Kirt Russell R-O-C-K!!!!
2. "Grease". I love that movie too.
3. "Spiderwick Chronicles". I loved the little fairies.
4. Ok, ya got me. I don't sit long enough to watch movies.
4 of your favorite foods in 2008
3. potato chips.
4 places you loved in 2008 (if the "love" gets past second base, include pictures)
1. I love living in SW Florida. First time I ever felt like I was "home".
2. St Armand's, Sarasota. My husband and I have gone there for a weekend alone for a couple years now. The hotel is so nice....lol.
3. Crow's Nest Restaurant with my husband and my in-laws. We hadn't seen them in a while and it was so nice for the 4 of us to get out without the kids and visit. I'm so lucky to be a part of this family.
4. The finish line at the Sarasota Grouper Run Marathon. If it hadn't miraculously appeared when it did I would've died.
4 events you loved in 2008 (ditto)
1. My daughter, Kirstin is having a baby. We found out in November. I'm going to be a Grandma! 2. My first marathon: Sarasota Grouper Run
3. Endurance Project for the FCA Half Marathon! That was so fun!!
4. Heard my friend (and coach) perform some of his original songs live.
4 things you liked in 2008
1. My jaccuzzi
2. Going to the beach while the norther parts of the world were covered in ice and snow.
3. Running with some very special people I can call my friends. I love them all, very much.
4. Writing my blog and meeting some really wonderful people. Funny, supportive, and very special. You all have a spot in my heart.
4 things you are looking forward to in 2009
1. Re-learning how to run, now that my feet and legs have decided to NOT cooperate. No biggie...I've overcome worse.
2. Celebrating the 22nd anniversary of my daughter, Kerri's liver transplant. Doctors gave her 8 years. She'll be 23 July 23rd. Yes, a huge success!! (love you Kerri!!!!) If you guessed this was an answer to number 1...YOU ARE CORRECT!
3. My 13 year wedding anniversary with Bobby. We met 16 years ago and he's the luckiest man I know! LOL...just kiddin'...I'm the lucky one!
4. Holding my very first grandbaby. We don't know if we're getting a boy or a girl, and we don't care. I cannot wait to see this baby, kiss and hug and whisper how much I loved him or her before they were even born. Oh...and seeing my very spirited daughter have a child JUST LIKE HER! LOL
4 people you tag
Sherry...because she my real life friend who I met here in blogland! Luv ya girl!!!
Melanie...becaue I love Canadians!! And because she is an inspiration to so many!
Steve...because he's my Bostonian Brutha!!!
Danielle/Joe...because once I figured out they were not one and the same, I was almost disappointed!!! LOL