Friday, May 30, 2008

All Better Now

Thank you for all the kind words on my mileage mistake. I was pretty upset at first but I do see the humor in it now. It's pretty funny. It's another example of my "gift" of only seeing the good in everything. I wanted to run faster, I felt like I was running faster, therefore, I WAS running faster. I refused to let doubt take hold and wreck it for me. I fully enjoyed living in my fast runner world for that week. It was joyful and uplifting. You don't know how many nights I dreamed I was running Boston right there beside Deana Koster....sigh. I was beating her by a yard too. Ah well, I always say no mistakes are made if you can find a lesson in the situation. My lesson is....sometimes mistakes are funny!

Some good news though....I am actually running faster. I was a 10 mm, now I'm about an 8. That's no sub-seven, but I'll get there!!!

Watch out Deana!!!!

No comments: