Sunday, November 23, 2008

Happy Sunday!

My nose stopped running...must have an injury too. HA! Now I have a splitting headache, I'm not sure if it's congestion or from reading this post twice. I'm coughing from deep within my soul and I quite possibly have a fever. My lips are all cracked and dry...Anybody wanna kiss????

On a positive note (betcha thought I was gonna complain some more, huh?) (maybe later)...anyway...On a positive note, I think my knee is getting better. It's not hurting at the end of the day, I worked 2 waitressing shifts without any pain and I can do this now! Which is strange, cuz I could never do it before! As soon as I can breath without coughing I'll give running a whirl again.

Also, it's frickin freezin here in Florida! It was 40 degrees this morning! I do not like to run in the cold. I hate when the inside of my nose freezes and stings. Luckily, if I wait until 11am, it's usually at least a balmy 80 degrees. I can handle that.

The Patriots play the Dolphins today at 1pm. That should be a GREAT game! I hope I have sufficient amounts of beer and chips...I might have to actually shower and get dressed if I don't. GAWD.

1 comment:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

GLAY-ven, with a long "a", since you ask.

Yow, nice picture!

Sorry if my post gave you a headache, Glad your knee is getting better. Dr. GQH prescribes plenty of beer.