Monday, January 14, 2008

Last Of The Dog Bite News, I Swear.....

I had to get a tetanus shot today. I tried to talk the nurse into giving it to me on my butt since it was already hurting, but she just laughed. So now my butt hurts from the dog, my big toe hurts from running, my arm hurts from the shot. It's about 6 inches by 5 inches big. I have a picture....I'll try to post it. I originally planned on running 7 miles tomorrow. I'm curious to see what this bite will feel like while running....I'll have to play it by ear.

Ok, done with that bologna! Back to the good stuff...

So, I realized running 10.8 miles felt great and my legs were fine. I had a little bit of calf soreness, but that's it. I think overall, I did very well. I'm curious to know how people keep hydrated on long runs. I don't like to carry things while I'm running but I need to drink. I think I'll make the next post more like a questionaire.........

No comments: