I have some questions for you seasoned runners. If you have a few minutes, please leave your answers in the comment box! Thank you SO much...
1. Do you take anything with you when you run? If yes, how do you carry it?
2. What was the scariest think you've had happen to you on a run?
3. What was the best thing?
4. How do you keep from getting abrasions, from clothing, for example?
5. What's the best advice anyone ever gave you about running?
6. Why did you start running?
7. What is your next goal for running?
8. What do you personally feel is more important, distance or speed?
9. Do you like to run in the rain?
10. What do you eat/drink before a race?
I'll give my answers later. I can't wait to get some responses back!!!!!
Thank you in advance!!!