Saturday, October 25, 2008

I Love Presents

It's true. Presents are fun. It's the waiting for the delivery of presents I have trouble with. I'm like a 9 year old on Christmas Eve. My husband has to hide birthday, anniversary and all holiday gifts from me. Kinda sad. 42 year old child, I am.

So, you may be wondering what I'm "getting". Garmin Forerunner 101!! YIPPEE! I ordered a Garmin a few months ago but couldn't figure it out. Turns out it was a heart monitor type, not a pacer/mileage kind. My husband was thrilled though, as he's cycler. Last night he was playing with his Garmin and I casually mentioned how nice it would be if I had a Garmin too. He said "go for it"...no need to repeat that hubby o'mine. It's on it's way. Now if I could just get past this IT band thing.

I'm thinking "chiropractor". I love a good adjustment anyhow. Been too long.

I'm off in a bit. It's date night at the Cusick house. TTFN!

1 comment:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

Kim,

Check out this post, then, over at Back off, Man:

Slightly Better Adjusted