Friday, November 14, 2008

Part 1 of 2 Of "The Last Of The Pity Party"

PART 1:

My race packet for the Space Coast Marathon is being sent to me. The race coodinator was very nice. She said I couldn't apply this year's fee to next year's race but she's sending my stuff. I feel like we broke up and I'm getting the last of my things mailed to me. I think this is how it would feel, as I've never had a break up quite like this before. Like "Take your cat, but leave my sweater". Sniff, sniff...please pass the tissues Keith Urban.

PART 2 will be posted upon receiving the packet.

I'm going to go color my hair and do my nails. I won't be cleaning the house. My husband will understand, wontcha Bobby????

3 comments:

Glaven Q. Heisenberg said...

You're so much better than Space Coast Marathon! He'll probably end up old, alone, smelly, and with rilly, rilly gross earhair! B@st@rd! He'll be sorry!

Eat some ice cream straight outta the container while wearing your comfiest pjs tonight! Watch a girly dvd!

gq

KimsRunning said...

LOL GQ...you're like a best friend!! I wish I could just hang home tonight, but I'm leaving for work right now.

=(

I also don't wear pajamas...lol
Have an awesome weekend!!!!

Sherry said...

Hi Kim! I'm so sorry that I've been MIA from blogland this past week. Talk about having a pity party... I had a serious one this last week. Broke down crying and everything (and I never do that). I'll attempt to blog about it later.

You made the right decision, Kim. You know that you did.

"Take your cat, but leave my sweater" --> too funny!

I'm excited about your swim lessons. I think you are going to love the pool... and in time, I get another triathlete to drag to race with me! Yee-haw!!!

HUGS!